Oatly Original Oat Milk Drink
- Enriched with calcium and vitamins (D, Riboflavin, B12)
- Free from nuts, rice, milk and soya
- Contains no added sugar
- Full of that big scientific betaglucans* which are good for your heart
* Betaglucans are good for the heart. As a part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, they contribute to maintaining normal cholesterol levels in your blood. One 250ml glass of Oatly provides a third (1g) of the daily requirement of betaglucan.
Ingredients: Oat base (water, oats* 10%), rapeseed oil, calcium carbonate, calcium phosphates, iodised salt, vitamins (D2, riboflavin and B12).
Nutrition information per 100 ml: Energy 190kJ/50kcal, Fat 1.5g of which saturates 0.2g, Carbohydrates 6.6g of which sugars 4.1g*, Fibre 0.8g, Protein 1.0g, Salt 0.11g, Vitamin D 1.5µg (30%**), Riboflavin 0.21mg (15%**), Vitamin B12 0.38µg (15%**), Calcium 120mg (15%**), Betaglucan 0.4g
* Natural sugars from oats.
** Of the Daily Reference Intake.