Presented in it's own recyclable baking tray, this Gluten Free Cashew & Cranberry Nut Roast Mix is so easy to prepare. Finally - tasty Nut Roasts that are so easy to make by simply adding water and baking in the recyclable oven tray provided! Artisan Grains Nut Roasts are packed with nuts and make an amazing meat-free, vegetarian & vegan loaf which can be enjoyed by all - be it for lunch, dinner or as a savoury snack - offering a great and healthier protein alternative for today's increasingly health conscious consumers! 200g
- Vegetarian and Vegan
- Free From: Dairy, egg, lactose, wheat, gluten, soya, sesame, sulphur dioxide
- High in fibre - to help digestion
- A good source of protein for tissue repair
How to cook the roast
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F (Gas mark 4).
2. Pour contents of sachet into a bowl. Add 200ml cold water. Mix and let sit for 5 mins.
3. Transfer mix into the baking tray provided.
4. Bake for 35 to 40 mins until golden brown and cooked through. Allow to cool a little. Slice and serve as desired.
Ingredients: Cashews (23%), cranberries (13%) (cranberries, sugar, sunflower oil),ground peanuts, peanuts, gluten free rice flour, maize flour, minced onion, gluten free breadcrumbs (rice flour, water, dextrose, vegetable fibre, salt, caramel (e150a), paprika), country veg mix (potato, carrot, onion, green beans, green & white cabbage, green & white leek), dried mushrooms, red peppers, gluten free baking powder, salt, mixed herbs, black pepper
Nutritional values per 100g: Energy 1013kJ/242kcal, Protein 7.9g, Carbohydrate 27.1g (sugar 6.3g), Fats 10.4g (saturated 1.8g) Fibre 4.3g, Sodium 0.38g
Allergy Advice: The manufacturer indicates that the following potential allergens may have come in contact with this product in transport, packing or production: celery, mustard